This page was last updated in November 2018
At Selwyn, we continue to work with staff, children, parents, our Borough and the local community to improve our school. Key indicators that help us measure how we are doing are provided below; clicking on them will take you directly to the relevant page on our website.
- Our vision and values
- Our curriculum for years 1 – 6
- Our Early Years curriculum
- Our approach to behaviour, together with a copy of our policy
- Our results, our inspections and a link to the DfE Compare Schools and Colleges website
- Our admissions process
- How we use our Pupil Premium and PE and Sports Premium funding
- Our inclusive school, as well as our most recent SEN (Special Educational Needs) information report, our whole-school and deaf/hearing impaired provision maps and our accessibility plan
- How we fulfil our public sector equality duty, as well as our equality information and analysis and our objectives and action plans
- Our Charging and Remissions Policy, which is one of a number of key policies that we are required by law to publish on our website
- Our school is a member of the Boleyn Trust Teaching Schools Alliance (BTTSA). As a member of this alliance, we are also a partner school within the ELA Scitt – the East London Alliance School Centred Initial Teacher Training programme.
- Finally, as a public body, we have adopted the Information Commissioner’s Model Publication Scheme. This scheme, together with our School Information Guide, details information we make available to the public, and how we publish it. Details are available on the Leading Learning Trust website.