05 July - Selwyn Press - Newsletter
Welcome to this week's newsletter, which is available by clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/32f6sbP.
Highlights from this week include:
- Thank you to all who participated in and who supported our successful sports afternoons this week...there are some fabulous photos of all the activity in the newsletter!
- Class 2PE continued their work with Bow Arts project: this week, they were able to test their lanterns.....we can't wait to see the final product!
- Year 2 learnt a lot more about the tomatoes they eat through a session in the garden.
- Please see the report our 6 year 6 children who attended the Edtech morning at Newington Green Primary School put together. You were all excellent ambassadors - thank you.
- Congratulations to all our Stars of the Week - keep up the good work!
- Yet again, I am able to share with you the excellent news that 2 classes achieved 100% attendance this week - congratulations to 1E and 5B.
- As always, forthcoming events are on the school calendar.
Please can we remind parents and carers that school finishes at 3pm every day, and that we expect that someone is there, on time, to collect every child. If parents require an adult other than themselves to collect their child/children on any occasion, parents MUST advise the school office before 3pm on the day.
Finally, a reminder that school will close at 1:15 on Thursday 11th July, to allow for the start of the Learner Conferences that day. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause parents and carers.
Head teacherBack to latest news