08 March - Selwyn Press - Newsletter
Highlights of this extra busy week include:
- Year 3 visited the Stratford Library, where they attended an event run by a well-known author and illustrator.
- World Book Day was, once again, a celebration of all that reading and books have to offer. Thank you to all parents and carers who supported the children - who appeared in marvellous costumes! The Mad Hatter's Tea Party after school was also a great success.
- We were delighted to host the Chief Executive of the Education Endowment Foundation, and to show him how we are using the new Learning by Questions (LbQ) app to further support learning in maths and English at school.
- We celebrated International Women's Day with the presentation of certificates to staff - in recognition of all they continue to do for our school, each and every day.
- A big congratulations to this week's Stars of the Week. Keep up the great work!
A few other notes for parents and carers -
- As well as ParentMail, all events can be found on the School Calendar, which is regularly updated.
- We are delighted to be able to offer all parents and carers the opportunity to join the various workshops which are being run at Portway over the remainder of this term, and in to the summer term. Please contact Portway Primary School on 020 8472 7142 for further information, or email Wendy Zadigue on firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to the Family Hub page.
Enjoy the double edition newsletter!
Head teacherBack to latest news