11 January 2019 - Selwyn Press - Newsletter
Only a week back at school, and we have been super-busy! Highlights include:
- Our Pupil Council were pleased to have an opportunity to meet with Miss Talukdar, and are looking forward to going back to their classes to collect ideas re how to make our school an even better place to learn and grow.
- Our new build is nearing completion, and we look forward to being able to start using it after the Easter break....it is very exciting!
- Year 4 enjoyed a visit to the Museum of London to learn more about the Anglo Saxons just before Christmas.
- Year 6 attended a Bow Arts day of workshops, also prior to the Christmas break.
- Thank you for your responses re the extra-curricular clubs on offer. You will be notified via ParentMail if your child has been offered a place; unfortunately, places are restricted and are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
The school calendar has been updated with all the term's events; please keep an eye on both this and ParentMail to ensure that you keep in touch with school events.
Wishing you and your children a successful term here at Selwyn.
Head teacherBack to latest news