14 December 2018 - Selwyn Press - Newsletter
As I write, I can hardly believe that the term is nearly over. The children have had a busy term, and are looking forward to the break. A few highlights from this week's newsletter:
- The Year 1 children very much enjoyed their trip to the Museum of London Docklands this week.
- The Year 5 children visited the Tate and Lyle factory in Silvertown to take part in a Junior Citizenship Day, which helped them learn how to stay safe.
- We have all been enjoying watching the animation film that a group of year 4 children made at the Bow Arts workshop they attended recently. The film has been posted on our Facebook page, and can also be viewed in this news article; I am sure that you will all agree that they did a fantastic job!
- A big thank you to our school community who supported Ameerah in helping her raise nearly £300 for a local cancer charity.
- Congratulations as always to our 5Cs certificate winners, for demonstrating the behaviour that make Selwyn Primary School a focused, calm, supportive and happy environment.
- ...and well done to 5B with 100% attendance.
As we move into the final week of term, please keep an eye on the school calendar on the website, where events are displayed. We are looking forward to the various activities we have planned in our final week of school before the Christmas break.
Head teacherBack to latest news