21 September - Selwyn Press - Newsletter
The children have settled into their new classes and routines quickly, and have enjoyed the start of the term. The Reception children have been learning about how school works, and getting to know their classmates; we are very proud of the excellent start they have made.
In the newsletter this week:
- All key events taking place this term are available on the school calendar, which allows parents to plan in advance.
- Our After School Clubs started this week. These are free of charge, and are run at the end of the school day by staff. Children are welcome to register for these at any stage during the term.
- We were delighted to see so many parents at our new Nursery Family Learning slot - 15 minutes before the end of each session. All parents of Nursery children are very welcome; it's a great way for parents to catch up with what the children have been learning.
- Please ensure that your child attends school every day, so that they don't fall behind in their learning. This week, we congratulate 3B and 5B on achieving 100% attendance.
- Every week, we award certificates to children who demonstrate our 5Cs - Courtesy, Care, Commitment, Cooperation and Consideration.
We hope you enjoy reading the newsletter, available to download on this page.
Head teacherBack to latest news