Our Covid-safe learning environment - regularly updated
Our COVID-19 safe school
As we all continue to adapt to new ways of teaching and learning, we wanted to ensure that all the relevant information is easily accessible by parents and carers. As always, if you have any queries or concerns, please speak to your child's teacher or a member of the School Leadership Team.
Key messages for parents and carers:
- In everything we do, we follow the most recent government guidance for education and childcare settings.
- Our school has a full Risk Assessment which covers the risks to children, staff, parents and visitors in all areas of operation, ensuring that we can keep our whole school community safe.
- On this page (see Downloads), we have published our COVID-19 Catch-up Grant Strategy, which describes how we will use the funding that we have been allocated to help our children.
- We will continue our regular communications with staff, parents and stakeholders, to ensure that everyone remains informed of the steps we are taking to support our children's learning whilst maintaining a COVID-19 secure school.
- Google for Education is the platform we use for all teaching and learning - be it delivered in the classroom or remotely. Our remote learning provision continues to develop and evolve, and is detailed in our Policy available to download on our Curriculum page.
This page was last updated in December 2020.