12 February 2021 - Safe and Sound - Lockdown Newsletter
Friday 12 February 2021
- Our 'Safe and Sound' newsletter starts off by explaining the latest restrictions, make sure you're up to date on what they are.
- Next, there are pages on useful websites like https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/ and https://www.lgfl.net/online-safety/default.aspx which you can use if you're concerned about your safety.
- We are missing out on lots of activities we can normally get up to pre-lockdown but there are still many opportunities to have fun, like visiting Ancient Rome virtually, going to Newham library, cooking something new...
- In addition, The Newham Educational Psychology Service can help if you're concerned about your child's well-being.
- Also, you can get Google Classroom on your games consoles! Read the newsletter to find out how.
- Additionally, if you feel like you're missing out on exercise, you can follow workouts every Monday, Wednesday and Friday with Joe Wicks on YouTube.
- Something that has become rather popular during this period is live streaming. The newsletter talks you through how to do it, and how to make sure it's safe.
- Finally, look at the newsletter if you have any medical concerns and you're not sure what to do, for example if you have symptoms of coronavirus, stay home and phone 111.
In conclusion, 'Safe and Sound' is designed to help you feel safe during this tricky time. Click here to read the newsletter.
Have a well-deserved break and we look forward to seeing you next half-term!
Back to latest news