19 March 2021 - Selwyn Life - Newsletter
Friday 19 March 2021
- Nursery made bridges as they're reading The Three Billy Goats Gruff and came in mufti for Red Nose Day!
- Reception enjoyed playing outside this week when the weather was good enough...
- and year 1 have been working on their handwriting and measuring with rulers in maths.
- Meanwhile, year 2 drew posters creating awareness about saving ocean wildlife, wrote stoires inspired by Roald Dahl's, prepared for using beebots next week by giving partners instructions, and we practiced our robot walks as well!
- Year 3 had a great time in music playing ukeleles!
- This term year 4 are learning about sound in science, and explored the relationship between volume and vibrations using different objects and insturments, and received certificates due to the art workshop everyone took part in before Christmas.
- Year 5 have been creating marvellous artwork inspired by famous artists, check the newsletter for photos!
- Finally, year 6 are studying the Vikings in history and Carl Linnaeus and microplastic pollution in science.
Click here to find out more about our learning this week. We have been working on lots of great reading and writing skills and celebrating Red Nose Day on Friday. Thank you to everybody who donated a pound to a very good cause!
Back to latest news