22 January 2021 - Selwyn Life - Newsletter
- Reception have been keeping busy with reading and creating houses for the Three Little Pigs using materials they thought would prevent the Big Bad Wolf from blowing them down!
- Meanwhile Year 1 are practising writing poetry in English, learning about germs in PSHE and doubling and counting in 10s in maths...
- ...and Year 2 are looking at robots, fractions in maths and washing hands.
- Year 3 have been getting up to lots, from maths and handwriting to playing Among Us and baking cakes in their spare time.
- And Year 4 are focusing on science, including the underwater world and volcanoes erupting!
- Year 5 went on scavenger hunts around the neighbourhood with their families and performed a virtual violin concert!
- Finally, even in the current situation Year 6 have been learning a lot, from the Northern Lights and fjords to new maths material.
Overall, even though the current situation isn't ideal, we have all been working, learning, performing, baking, writing, drawing, building and making as hard as ever. Click here to see what we've been up to in more detail. Have a wonderful weekend!
Back to latest news