26 February 2021 - Selwyn Life - Newsletter
- First, nursery made their very own houses for the Three Little Pigs. I wonder which one will survive the Big Bad Wolf!
- Reception have created posters for different clubs and adverts in writing.
- Meanwhile, year 1 have been practising handwriting and shared their favourite books on Google Meets...
- ...and year 2 have been busy writing letters to people who might be a bit lonely in PSHE, drawing 'Wanted' posters for Mr Twit from The Twits and learning about tally charts in maths.
- Year 3 are learning about volcanoes and perimeters of shapes.
- And year 4 are reading the BFG and creating character profiles.
- Year 5 shared what they got up to over half term and have written poems about positivity and kindness.
- Finally, year 6 have started learning algebra and the nth term, and are studying the Vikings in history.
This week, we recieved some wonderful news about our school reopening to all pupils on Monday 8 March. We are very excited about welcoming everybody back to school. Until then, our home learning lessons will continue through our Google Classrooms.
We have had a great start to the second half of our spring term. A huge 'high five' to everybody who has been working hard this week - click here read more about this week!
Back to latest news