29 January 2021 - Selwyn Life - Newsletter
- To start off with, nursery have been practising their phonics, handwriting and counting.
- Reception have been reading the Three Little Pigs and have made puppet characters.
- Meanwhile, year 1 had their biggest Google Meet ever!
- And year 2 are learning about 'catch it, bin it, kill it' and commemorating Holocaust Memorial Week.
- Year 3 are practising their writing skills...
- ...while year 4 are looking at the negative effects of climate change like deforestation and creating flames in honour of Holocaust Memorial Week.
- Year 5 have been working very hard, and have shared pictues of the cakes and cookies that they've baked on the class blogs.
- And finally, year 6 have also been adding to their blog and studying Scandanavia.
To read about this week in more detail, click here.
Overall, well done everyone for such a productive week. I hope that you all have a great weekend. Make sure that you all take time away from the screen and get some fresh air!
Back to latest news